Starting in spring, various animations give rhythm to the cadurcienne life:
- In May: Cahors Gospel Festival and Amateur drama festival
- In June: the Cahors gardens flower festival, the Faces festival of the World welcoming every year 2 musicians or renowned groups and the medieval of Saint-Cirq Lapopie are an inescapable to dive into the past
- In July / August: relaxation in Cahors beach, tasting of local products to the festival of cooking
- In August: the best world pilot’s motorcycle and bike runs in Cahors during the Motocross Urbain.
- In September: the festival of dance Contemporary encloses the summer.
It is also the good moment to visit the numerous castles of the Lot valley, the witnesses of the history of France in the Middle Ages and in the Renaissance as the castle of Cieurac, Cénevières, Larroque-Toirac or still the castle of Castelnau-Bretenoux, the medieval village of Saint-Cirq Lapopie, as well as the Beach in Pterosaurs.